Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Musing No. 34 - TMI Tuesday

1. Have you used put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it?
No. This is one of the few things I’m a bit nutty about. I have a huge aversion to being sticky. So, as hot as it may be to some, just the thought of something edible which would then become sticky is a huge turn off, much to my hubby’s chagrin.

2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination?
Thankfully no. I do get tested regularly but thankfully I’ve never had a scary moment.

3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
Sure. Hubby and I include a lot of dirty talk and fantasizing in our repertoire which of course can include other people. Also, if we are playing with another couple seeing Hubby give and receive pleasure is a huge turn on for me so I let my mind run with it.

4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car? A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
Yes, yes and yes. Ahhh…the memories. lol Let’s see…I have given head many times while the guy is driving. I have played with my girlfriend in the back seat while her Hubby was driving and my Hubby was in the passenger seat. I have had sex in the back seat while someone else was driving. I have masturbated many many many times in the front seat while Hubby drives (this is especially nice on a long road trip). Hubby often participates depending upon his mood (sometimes he enjoys being a voyeur). The only thing I haven’t done is received head while I was driving which I think logistically would be pretty difficult.

5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry?
I am a lucky girl to be able to answer YES! I have had some pretty amazing fuck fests where when we are finally done we are all on the brink of dehydration and our sensitive bits are a bit raw the following morning.

Bonus (as in optional): Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?
1. Condoms (Safety first!)
2. Glass dildo
3. Strap-on
4. Vibrating Egg
5. Restraints

TMI Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have me beat on every count. At least someone's having fun! LOL

    http://thelifechick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you on number 1! While I've done the food thing off someone else, I still couldn't help but think of the mess, which bothered me just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete