Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Musing No. 29 - TMI Tuesday

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Only one? Could I wipe out all the overly commercialized industry created groups that look like they are barely a day over 16? Jonas Brothers come to mind.

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Once I got past feeling a twinge of guilt wondering whose it could be, I might treat myself to a mani & pedi or massage.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
As cheese ball as it sounds, truthfully, the first thing that came to mind was my Honeymoon. We pulled our wedding together in two weeks and were equally pressed to determine our vacation spot. Vegas won out. We had an amazing time! It was truly a hedonistic. We fucked like rabbits, took sexy pictures, enjoyed massages, great food and fabulously erotic shows (I highly recommend Zumanity), got new tats and I won $500 on a quarter slot machine. Had it not been for a full day delay in the Chicago airport it would have been near perfect in all respects. I would love to do it all over again!

4. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. Fucker. Fuck It. Fuckity-fuck-fuck. Or of course, the ever favorite - FUCK ME! Ummm…yea, I have a sailor’s mouth at times which, I need to improve considering I have an emerging toddler learning to speak in my home.

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Drew Barrymore. I have lusted after her for years, probably way back to when she flashed her beautiful tits on David Letterman. I think among other things her free spirit and comfort in her own skin is sexy as hell.

Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
Considering I am feeling the pinch lately because our budget is not what it once was, now that Hubby is in school full time, the first thing that came to mind was psychic powers so I could predict the winning Power Ball numbers. Wouldn’t we all?!?

TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. http://thelifechick.blogspot.com/September 22, 2009 at 4:08 PM

    Great answers! I had the same for #2. Should've thought of psychic power for the bonus, but somehow didn't.

    ReplyDelete