Monday, September 21, 2009

Musing No. 28 - Update: Weekend

I am feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after my weekend away with Hubby. As anticipated it was in deed just what the Dr. ordered. We enjoyed some shopping (though admittedly most was window shopping - college is expensive!), delicious food and good music. We had a lovely time just laughing and being ourselves. Of course we also enjoyed some pretty hot fucking time as well (more sexy details to come in the next few days). I felt for at least the weekend I could breath and let the stress and concerns that have been plaguing my mind slip away.

Beyond a revitalizing time for myself, Hubby and our relationship this was also an eye opener for me. Like a neon sign it became apparent that in the recent months I have spent much too much of my time concerned with what others have needed and/or wanted rather than what makes me happy. There are a number of issues I need to tackle but the most pressing is learning to set boundaries with my family. I have been so concerned with what my family thought of me or the possibility of hurting their feelings that I neglected not only Hubby and his wants and desires but mine as well. Not good. So, I must practice saying NO a great deal more. Not an easy task, especially for me, but a necessary one.

Interestingly enough I have noticed that some of my fellow Bloggers have been experiencing some manner of discourse in their lives as well recently. Is there something about this time of year or something in the air?!? If so I hope a strong stiff wind will breeze through to blow away the proverbial cobwebs. Or, I will settle for a strong stiff cock! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment