Friday, September 18, 2009

Musing No. 27- Just What The Dr. Ordered

Recently I wrote that I am feeling in a bit of a rut. My darling Hubby, attentive man that he is, took note of my frustrations of late. In his sweet attempt to rectify the situation surprised me this morning with a weekend getaway. So as soon as he is finished with classes this afternoon we are headed out on a little road trip.

This may be exactly what I needed. A weekend away with my sweetie sounds so decadent right now. No commitments. No family. Just us enjoying one another's company. Ahhhh....

We plan to eat some amazing BBQ, maybe enjoy some good Blues, and of course every woman's favorite past time; shopping. I am quite sure we will also dedicate significant time to exploring every naked inch of one another's body. I suspect I will be crossing a few items off of my Bucket List. .wink.

I hope everyone enjoys a fabulously sexy weekend. I know I will!

XOXO
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment