Thursday, September 17, 2009

Musing No. 26 - HNT

On your knees and come to me.
I want you to show me how you please.
Take your hands and touch me there,
As you slowly remove my underwear.
Take your tongue and part my lips.
Use your hands to grab my hips.
Kiss and lick my pulsating flower,
The one your intent is to devour.
Take your time,
Don't go too fast,
I hate a man who cannot last.
Make me moan and make me scream.
Please don’t wake me from this dream.
My legs will quiver the closer I get,
Until finally I explode…
YES! THIS IS IT!!!

HNTbutton

13 comments:

  1. Are you talking to me?
    *Gulp*

    I'll do my best to obey and to please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great!!! Happy HNT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredibly erotic photo! Those shoes like *MAKE* the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was better than reading Dr. Suess! Happy HNT

    ReplyDelete
  5. succulent words, and i love how your hands are positioned

    ReplyDelete
  6. SeXXXcapades.blogspot.comSeptember 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM

    Wow now that's where I want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can't decide if the picture or the poem is hotter! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is perfect. Love the poem. whew! It was to me right? Don't answer that, I'll just pretend it was for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u r bad and need a licking

    ReplyDelete
  10. *phew* how about a woman that can keep going and going then?

    *giggles*

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an invitation! Or is that an order...? *fans self*

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait one sec while I get my camo knee pads on.... HOT photo girl!

    ReplyDelete