Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Musing No. 24 - TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
Beyond family & my baby girl I can’t think of anyone. If you’ve been in my bed…I’ve fucked you.

2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
YES! It’s pretty much the norm for a swinger party. Of course there is the annual camping trip which is basically a week-long naked orgy.

3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
Hmmm…nope, not really. Well, I have met up with one lover and then another lover the following day but of course it’s assumed that I may have more than one lover. I don’t necessarily kiss and tell but I’m not secretive in a deceitful way either.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
I’m not an exhibitionist in the vanilla world. The thought of getting caught by others who are not like minded is not a turn on for me. So…I gave one of my first boyfriends a very quick blowjob back in the day. Beyond that I’ll stick to discrete touching and petting. However…the thought of another woman going down on me is appealing. Perhaps that is something I should add to my Bucket List?

5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
Yes! One evening I met with a couple at one of the popular swinger clubs. Though I loath it, I tend to be a bit shy and inhibited when in new surroundings. I’ve attempted to evolve past this initial shyness, but…

The club’s first floor is for dancing, drinks and mingling. The back rooms and second floor are designed for more intimate encounters. After a few drinks and flirtatious conversation we decided to make our way upstairs. The apparent orgy taking place was intoxicating. In the first room there was a petite woman riding a man in her pussy while another was behind fucking her ass. Very hot!


We stepped past the intertwined bodies and moved upstairs to a quiet corner room where two women were fucking on a sofa. We enjoyed the show for a few moments and then my girlfriend led me to an empty chair and proceeded to lift my skirt as I sat down. With her expert tongue on my clit my insecurities and inhibitions soon vanished and were replaced with soft moans.

On her knees she continued to lavish my pussy until I came so hard I began to writhe in the chair and scream in delight. My moans and screams peaked the curiosity of others within the club and soon this tiny little room, which only had room for a sofa and chair, was packed full of onlookers.

My girlfriend then directed her hubby to take my place in the chair. I spent the remainder of the evening impaled on his big beautiful cock. It wasn’t until we were finished and I was satiated that I realized the crowed I had drawn with my screams of ecstasy. However, in that moment of blissful orgasm-induced utopia I didn’t care. Though I did manage a blushed giggle.

TMI Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I want to go to THAT club! ;)

    Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vix!

    ReplyDelete