Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Musing No. 21 - TMI Tuesday

I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend!  XOXO


1) If you were to only live until the age of 50, how would you live your life differently?

Truthfully I can't say that I would live my life any differently.  Life experience has taught me life is very precious and should never be taken for granted.  If anything it would only reaffirm my resolve in recent years to design my own life and live it to the fullest.


2) Are you settling in your job/career?

Yes, I am.  My employer allows me the luxury of working from home.  While the position itself is not challenging it is well worth the sacrifice to be able to spend every day with my daughter.  


3) Are you settling with your significant other?

No.  My husband is not perfect, no one person is, and of course we have our share of challenges.  However, I am blessed to have found a person who shares a mutual respect and adoration and allows one another to be themselves without judgement.  I count myself lucky!


4) How important is your family?

My family is my rock and I value them beyond words.  


5) If you caught a neighbor peeping in at you while you were naked or having sex, would you close the blinds? (assuming you live in a city and can see into other buildings).

Stop a perfectly good fuck fest?!?  Uh....no!  All I have to say is, "Enjoy the show!"


TMI Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic answers! I really liked the last one and couldn't agree more, why on earth would you stop?!
    Em.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers

    ReplyDelete